Tuesday 7 July 2009

Red Hot


Today i went shopping with my girls, we went to body shop and after a demonstration with a face mask i decided to make a purchase thinking this clay pack would do wonders to my ageing skin. Anyway...in the evening i decided to cover my face and clay and sit on the bed and wait for the magic to happen, I could have screamed, my face was red hot and i was thinking "no pain no gain". Oscar thought i was messing around and he jumped up and started licking my face.......oh dear. A few moments later after i noticed he had clay on his tongue and whiskers he started charging round the bedroom rubbing his face on the floor and going mad. I was half naked face, full of clay burning to death and trying to find wet wipes to cool us both down!


Usually sunday nights Oscar has his dental routine but i thought i better give it a miss seeing as he has had another ordeal. He hates his teeth being cleaned! Nothing worse than dog breath but at least he has a clean face!

No comments:

Post a Comment